GUNSITE 100 REG 9th OCT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

HI ALL,THIS SUNDAY 9th OCT IS NEXT 100 SPORTING REG AT GUNSITE,WILTS (SN8 1QF) ENTRIES 10-1.00

IN CONJUNCTION,THERE IS THE FINAL LEG OF THE WILTSHIRE SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP.

Got picked up by little (not really so) brother and we took the hop into Wiltshire for my 3rd and his 1st visit. It was very warm in Cirencester so this old wally was underprepared for the drop in temp and blowy wind in the valley, felt a bit bbrrrrrrrrr at times, got there at 11, we were numbers 120 plus ground took over 200 all told! Started on st12 a fair teal and troublesome (to quite s few) rabbit managed a 7/8 which having viewed a fair few shoot said stand was a very good effort, we pair bumbled along, numbers meant there was a fair amount of queuing, did give the chance to catch up with a fair few bodies for some serious in depth discussions though :), personally one had a very good day, it's a terrific feeling when a very good shot goes out of his way to tell you "well done" it happened three times today so I'm the dog  with a street full of lampposts all to himself, finished well, a few in front of brother which is a first. 

Chris C 99 was leading and there was a whole host of top shots there, no I don't think anyone will match it though quite a few will get close.

Shaun must be doing something right - two hundred and thirty odd entries today. Good luck to him. It shows that if you give customers what they want then success is bound to happen. Don't try and educate them with difficult, hard to read targets. Don't browbeat them if they voice a less than positive view and don't rip them off with entry costs. It was £38 today and I'm sure that helped the numbers. Long may it continue.

Latest posts

Back