Guns designed especially for Women

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no plans to do a trap version as of yet...but if its popular then they may expand the range. though they would probably do an ATA trap gun first which wont be much good unless youre good enough to only need one barrel! ;)

I spoke to Anglo-Italian arms today. The Syren demo gun will be available to hold at the British Shooting Show next month. 35 Syrens will be arriving in the UK around June to go to CG dealers. The demo Syren will be making an appearance at a Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club some time in the spring. 

I spoke to Anglo-Italian arms today. The Syren demo gun will be available to hold at the British Shooting Show next month. 35 Syrens will be arriving in the UK around June to go to CG dealers. The demo Syren will be making an appearance at a Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club some time in the spring. 
Brilliant news Liz! We're off to the shooting show on the Friday if you want a lift?

Pete

Here's hoping they can park the damned thing at the gun rack !!!!!!
What is that? and what is the best way of completing the task?

Are you supposed to use them inside the club or out?

Do you have to take the cartridges out first for the perfect result?

Can it be parked whilst holding cake?

What is that? and what is the best way of completing the task?

Are you supposed to use them inside the club or out?

Do you have to take the cartridges out first for the perfect result?

Can it be parked whilst holding cake?
Have seen the demo gun which has a handy little storage compartment behind the stock pad for keeping lipstick,eyeliner and other lady bag items such as 50 various credit and store cards and small perfume bottle plus the action sides have been polished to enable you to keep a constant check on hair and lippy. :spiteful:

Have seen the demo gun which has a handy little storage compartment behind the stock pad for keeping lipstick,eyeliner and other lady bag items such as 50 various credit and store cards and small perfume bottle plus the action sides have been polished to enable you to keep a constant check on hair and lippy. :spiteful:
Designed for a vain person with lots of money? It's not a woman that springs to mind when you put it like that.

Well the Syren was very well received yesterday at the British Shooting Show.

Many women coming onto the stand who didn't know anything about it as well. All picking it up and saying "at last!!!"

They're coming into the country in June.

If you're at the shooting show pop by the guerini stand and have a look

Just checked this out on Youtube from The Shotshow.

I think using a fisheye lens on the camera was a faux pas? It makes the barrels look decidedly "curved"?

Perhaps this is why it suits women? (Tin hat on!!)  :sarcastic:

Don't want to sound cynical but i still don't know what is specifically different with this gun to make it a woman's gun. ?

Don't want to sound cynical but i still don't know what is specifically different with this gun to make it a woman's gun. ?
I'm not sure what you find so hard to understand about the concept. Like everyone keeps saying, here and on the videos, it's a gun that is made so that it is more likely to be a good fit for a woman. They aren't claiming that if you don't have a Y chromosome that the gun will be perfect for you straight off. They aren't saying that if you do have a Y chromosome that you won't be able to use this gun. They are just saying that it is likely to be closer to the fit you need than most off the shelf guns. What's so hard to understand about that? 

Back