Gun slip / Cartridge bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiteman

What is the best way to protect the leather on your gun slips and cartridge bags, what would you guys use out there.

What is the best way to protect the leather on your gun slips and cartridge bags, what would you guys use out there.
I have to admit that I don't do anything other than allow them to dry out thoroughly after a wet shoot.  The husband has had his leather cartridge bag for around 20 years and although you can tell it has been well used, it is still in excellent condition and he does nothing either.

The best I have found and have now used for years to treat leather gunslips, bags, saddlery, boots and shoes etc is a product called Renapur leather balsam which is £12 for a 200ml container but it last for a very very long time and it is very easy to use and apply, you can buy it online www.renapur.com they also have other good products. I have no connection to the company just speaking from personal preference and experience after trying many products, hope this helps they do attend quite a few country shows etc selling the products there too.  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for this and i like the the black powder one, always some fun in the replys

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back