Gun service recommendations, Bucks, Oxon.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick_c

Evening all,

Looking to get my CG Summit serviced, was going to take it to Frederick Beesley in Amersham, but, have been told they have closed.

E J Churchill are local but will I be wrong in thinking they are likely to to very expensive?

Any recommendations gratefully received, Buckinghamshire ,Oxfordshire areas. 

Cheers, Nick.

I called CG yesterday and spoke with Kevin Gill about the same thing. Their gunsmith Alastair is on hols this week but if I call back next week I can make an appointment to call in and have it done while I wait.

Cheers guys.

I didn't know they would do it while I waited, I will give them a call.

Cheers Nick.

Cheers guys.

I didn't know they would do it while I waited, I will give them a call.

Cheers Nick.
Have you had your CG serviced yet? I've just been in with mine and Alistair had the job done in about an hour. The safety switch has been updated and the gun is now tight like a brand spanker. Another well done to the folks at AngloItalian.

Thank you for the info, not had mine serviced yet, got no work at the moment so all of my hobbies are on hold.

I will contact them when funds allow.

Cheer's, Nick.

http://www.gunrepair.co.uk/

Ladbrook and Langton

They only do shotguns - typically high end ones - in Hertfordshire (Radlett) not terribly far off, but they are proper smiths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the replies,

I will give them a call and sort a date that I can pop down and wait while its done.

Thank you Westward for recommending CG for a service.

Quick response from a message, and a phone call later, booked in next week.

CG Could not have been more helpful.

Cheer's Nick.

Latest posts

Back