Gun Dogs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna

So, another era comes to an end.  Our beloved Pip has finally gone to the green grass of heaven,  aged just over 13, she had a truly wonderful life and went everywhere with us apart from the last 4 months or so when she wasn’t able to get about.  Feeling very sad and emotional at the moment but I know quite a few on here knew her so thought I’d post it.  Give your dogs an extra cuddle tonight from me. 

8552FFE8-41A2-46A4-8457-3E73A8E4FAE9.jpeg

A44F4D1C-74ED-48BA-BFC0-3DD77001767E.jpeg

8A4AC6CE-D027-4CF2-8C0C-A8A840B913FE.jpeg

So difficult losing your dog and remember so well how I felt, never imagined how sad it made me feel. My current dog is now coming up to 9 and to try and help the next amount of pain a new pup joins us in 4 weeks so hopefully should be some overlap, wether it helps or not is to be seen, best wishes anyway.

Thank you, this is our third dog in a row, 35 years and it doesn’t get any easier. Everywhere I look she’s there! Doesn’t help that our neighbours brought home their new puppy yesterday! 

Condolences I can but only imagine how you feel, I will indeed give mine a big hug in memory of your beloved pip ❤️

heart-breaking     i prefer dogs to humans most of  the time !!     the goodbyes are gut wrenching .  she had 13 loved years ,  best wishes ..  

Back