Guess the Name.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was fun DARKSIDE wins 

(nearly) the special, good luck, just so difficult to get hold of Red Feather. Now to pull one out of Grey Bast**** bottom without getting attacked.?
put your shooting glasses on!!!!

Notice to all shooters...

Participation in competitions organised by competing organisations such as PDR (Parrot De Rosso) may result in exclusion from officially sanctioned ShootClay competitions. Restrictions may include disqualification, revocation of shooter cards and up to and including internment in a ShootClay official prison facility. 

Try it.

Notice to all shooters...

Participation in competitions organised by competing organisations such as PDR (Parrot De Rosso) may result in exclusion from officially sanctioned ShootClay competitions. Restrictions may include disqualification, revocation of shooter cards and up to and including internment in a ShootClay official prison facility. 
image.jpeg

Oh.... then I'll back down... with a typical fudgy statement, and then remove all traces of my threat from the internets. 

Well it beats talking about shooting. They fell out ( in my hand?). 

He's moulting poor thing, grumpy too hence the mission to retrieve them is some what fraught with difficulties.

back on subject one person got 50% there and 50% not there.

We've know for a long time that Darkside is not all there.... but what does that have to do with this?  :)

Edward? Teddy? 

Bit like the rest of us then. :wacko:

He gave two names earlier one might be correct so he gets a feather. I know your fishing for one also but I have given more clues than you did in your comp.

Your names are also wrong so no feather yet. :smile:

Latest posts

Back