GB FITASC Selection Shoots 2015 (COMPAK)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Compak Selection shoot dates for 2015:

15th February - Barbury - Wiltshire 100 targets

29th March Garlands - Staffordshire 100 targets

22nd/23rd May EJ Churchills - Buckinghamshire 200 targets

9th August Dore Valley - Herefordshire 100 targets

Self funders only .... :wink:

Fingers crossed for a uniform if ya make it...

I may try compak this year. With those dates,it seems a good early start to the competitive season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt have they thought about us REALLY good shots who have to work on Saturdays?

My understanding is that the format of the EJ Churchills shoot is set as a requirement for the World Championship in 2016. 

For shooting grounds holding a FITASC European or World Championships for the first time, FITASC prefer them to hold a national Grand Prix in the year prior, which will count towards the European and World Cup Finales of that year.  It's to give the ground operators and the organising Federation a test run, in order to get their act together.

Yes Phil. They are holding a GP in 2015. It is on the Fitasc website.

For shooting grounds holding a FITASC European or World Championships for the first time, FITASC prefer them to hold a national Grand Prix in the year prior, which will count towards the European and World Cup Finales of that year.  It's to give the ground operators and the organising Federation a test run, in order to get their act together.

What Phil said... 

Before I retired I used to plan a conveniently local site visit for the day when I needed to be at a shooting ground killing two birds with one stone, luckily I had a nationwide remit so that covered the cost of the trip too :biggrin:   :biggrin: .   I also worked from home so it was a given I'd never make an appearance in the office on a Friday unless it was for a leaving do :party:   :drinks:

Before I retired I used to plan a conveniently local site visit for the day when I needed to be at a shooting ground killing two birds with one stone, luckily I had a nationwide remit so that covered the cost of the trip too :biggrin:   :biggrin: .   I also worked from home so it was a given I'd never make an appearance in the office on a Friday unless it was for a leaving do :party:   :drinks:
Last time I tried that I scored one of my lowest registered scores. Although it always seems easy work takes precedence for my concentration.

Will either take a full day or have to miss this.

EJC has a restriction on Sunday shooting which drives this, it's a pain - but a good shoot at a good ground is worth a day off for me. 

yes matt its ok for you with 300 days holiday a year :haha:  your always out shooting.

Surely a World Compak will have to be on a Sunday? 

Yes.... always out. If that were the case, I'd be better, but I'm not. 

Don't know the answer to the last bit - have asked the question though. 

Latest posts

Back