Free Shooting Gear (for Junior Shot Only)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

I had a good and long overdue clear out of my workshop / garage today and have found a load of shooting gear that I no longer need.

I'm not one for eBay for many reasons so does anyone know of any Junior (TRAP) shots who would like the following gear:

• A Blue Beretta Range Bag (the one with removable internal velcro compartment separators) in good condition
  • A set of Blue Beretta Ear Defenders (Foldable Peltor ones)
  • A Beretta Shooting Vest Light brown Khaki coloured Mesh (Never Used) to fit chest 45-46"
  • Two sets of Zeiss shooting glasses (with my old prescription in but the lenses could be replaced) These are very good frames for Trap shooting.
I'm only going to give this gear away to a Junior Trap shot who is on a budget so if anyone is interested or knows of someone suitable please PM me.

No photos the stuff is all in very good nick otherwise i'd just throw it away.

Thanks

Jay 

What a very kind offer jay. Sure someone will be made up.

There's also a very nice as new condition Green Beretta Gun Slip (with the jagged padding on) that will take a 32".

Great idea I don't know of any juniors with a 46" chest though.
A quick trip to the local maid marions will sort that out - it's just a simple take in job and would probably cost about a fiver.

A major fall out with beretta then :)

I used to shoot ASE90 and DT10, but after a 2 year break I am shooting very well with my Perazzi and Nill Griffe, i'm absolutely middling targets so am getting used to the new gun and stock faster than I thought I would so am committing to my MX8 now.

Wonder if Les is digging his old school uniform out right now to try and qualify?

Seriously though, nice thought Jay. It will help someone along.  :biggrin:

Dont want to take your post off topic but see post on nil griffe thread.

Hi Jay,

What a kind offer :)

Just an idea. We are holding a couple of Young Shots Days in April that Dave Hinchliffe (England DTL International) is helping with. If you don't find someone more suitable would you be prepared to donate them to the cause and Dave will identify the most promising trap shooters on the day. The equipment could be gifted to them on the condition that they do more shooting?

Or if not us then I am sure you could do the same at your local ground.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Jay,

What a kind offer :)

Just an idea. We are holding a couple of Young Shots Days in April that Dave Hinchliffe (England DTL International) is helping with. If you don't find someone more suitable would you be prepared to donate them to the cause and Dave will identify the most promising trap shooters on the day. The equipment could be gifted to them on the condition that they do more shooting?

Or if not us then I am sure you could do the same at your local ground.

Cheers

Julia
Hi Julia, what ground is hosting the young shot days?

They are being done all over the country, Richard Worthington at CPSA HQ will have all the info.

(I am based at Nottingham and District though)

If your stuff does end up coming our way we can either do what I have suggested above or use it as club equipment that can be borrowed by junior trap shooters whilst they are learning the ropes. How ever you would like to see it used, we will follow instruction! :)

They are being done all over the country, Richard Worthington at CPSA HQ will have all the info.

(I am based at Nottingham and District though)

If your stuff does end up coming our way we can either do what I have suggested above or use it as club equipment that can be borrowed by junior trap shooters whilst they are learning the ropes. How ever you would like to see it used, we will follow instruction! :)
If there's one near me (North East end of Hampshire) or near Bisley I'll drop it off next time I go OT practice.

A Junior Trap shooter from N Yorks has come forward so is getting the gear, so post is now closed.

Latest posts

Back