Foresight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While reading everything on this subject trying to grasp the nuance of the sport. The explanations that are in majority on this website were most beneficial and somewhat contrary to the U.S. shooters viewpoints. No pun intended.. I'll add that initially I used them for alignment confirmation in my trap preshot routine, then after shooting low gun skeet/sporting & no time to pre check for alignment, not so much. Now more so I see them in my periphery and it adds up with repetition & familiarity to little pieces. No need to live without em, I've learned to not focus on them and they help me as a background reference. I need & take all the help I can get. Jmho

The relationship here is obvious - you live under a waterfall like most of the Limeys so naturally the info transfers more directly than it does from areas/people that dry out occasionally.

As an additional to this subject, if you really want to explore,(mess with head) try shooting a target without looking at the gun or the clay and I don't mean that look out to the lead in front of the clay thing. I mean look at a leaf on a tree away from target line and don't take your eyes off it! You might give yourself a shock at what your brain can do! I know I did, and I really couldn't describe it as aiming, it's like someone else is doing it, because you! are looking at the leaf.

tiroVesti seamless performance clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an additional to this subject, if you really want to explore,(mess with head) try shooting a target without looking at the gun or the clay and I don't mean that look out to the lead in front of the clay thing. I mean look at a leaf on a tree away from target line and don't take your eyes off it! You might give yourself a shock at what your brain can do! I know I did, and I really couldn't describe it as aiming, it's like someone else is doing it, because you! are looking at the leaf.tiroVesti seamless performance clothing.
Bet BS thought that gem up

As an additional to this subject, if you really want to explore,(mess with head) try shooting a target without looking at the gun or the clay and I don't mean that look out to the lead in front of the clay thing. I mean look at a leaf on a tree away from target line and don't take your eyes off it! You might give yourself a shock at what your brain can do! I know I did, and I really couldn't describe it as aiming, it's like someone else is doing it, because you! are looking at the leaf.tiroVesti seamless performance clothing.

Bet BS thought that gem up

Latest posts

Back