First thing I've ever won!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmeGHeaD

So, as previously described, I recently was introduced to clay shooting on a stag do up in Manchester - and I got bit....

In a bit of a whim I took a drive out to the Oxford Gun Company's open weekend a couple of weeks ago, and again on a whim picked up some raffle tickets. 

To to my total surprise I've won a full days shooting, with tuition, carts, clays and even lunch thrown in!

i'm chuffed to bits, as this is exactly what I was looking to book anyway, so saved a while bunch of cash (which was promptly spent on a Brattonsound Safe)!

I plan on trying as many guns as I can, figuring it's a cost effective way of trying a few back to back. 

Is is there anything I should specifically concentrate on whilst there??

Also, on an unrelated note - the Brattonsound fixing kit is great! Very impressed with the whole thing!

Why not ask the advice of the Instructor ? After all, he is seeing you shoot, seeing your build and should be able to assess your requirements in a gun from that. You can then select a 'short list' and go on from there. Just make sure, however much you may be tempted, you take your time and reach the right decision.

Latest posts

Back