Fiocchi or Italian shot size

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoR

A fiocchi 7.5 is smaller than a uk 7.5 correct? Help? Fiocchi 8 will be same as uk 7.5?

Webber? Nichola?

This is the very last time..... :smile:  ....that i am posting this....!!

STOP thinking in English sizes.....its not big and its not clever....... :smile:

SHOTSIZE CHART..pdf

Attachments

• SHOTSIZE CHART..pdf
    471.7 KB · Views: 87
Thank you nic, buying 1000 f black tomorrow but noticed they do sporting in 8

That chart doesn't look right to me, US 8 is not the same as English 8 and they don't list a 7.5 English !?

Why buy 8's when 7 1/2's are available.  8's are lighter and therefore easier to be blown about by the wind

Oh jeeze, does this mean I should ditch the 9's for 6.5s when its a bit gusty?????? :D
Fuzzy if you mean for skeet....lots of serious skeet shooters use 7.5 as well. Just ask Chris and Ollie next time you are at Owls.

I'd like to know the shot mm size of Express's Skeet 9 1/2 cartridge with Italian shot , compared to English 9's.

Victory Compak 9's (Italian manufacturer) are marked 2.1mm. Here's a novel idea, lets just standardize to millimeters :)

Someone once told me that Express 9 1/2's contained more pellet's than an English 9.But if Italian shot 9 1/2 is the same mm size as an English 9 then pellet count would be the same.

Stop fannying about use 8s for just about the lot and 7s for anything tasty!!! That's what most of the top boys do

Tally shot are a 1/2 size smaller than uk size just like American shoes are one size larger than UK size, as for pellet count it's the antimony, additives and cartridge weight (28 g) that determines the amount of pellets per count per shell.

Latest posts

Back