Fiocchi golden trap...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwpzx9r

Or should that be crap!

Watched a guy shooting these in a comp on Sunday... he had so many misfires he stopped asking the ref to inspect his gun he just was opening the gun and ejecting the dud! I had a look at one of the duds and it looked to me that the primer was way too low in the brass. This is an expensive shell you would think they would be right... which actually totally dispels the myth that you need to shoot expensive cartridges to win competitions. I have shot nearly 20 thousand Clever T2's as well as a few thousand the more exotic Clevers and have never had a single misfire. I have also never had a fail to fire from thousands of Decathlon 160€ a thou cheapies and yet these pricey Fiocchi bad boys were coming up at a rate of one in four!

It seems like they are getting good at this again, seems like every couple of years they go bad......

Think ylu can get unluck wiyh any brand.. I've had no issues with the golden trap. 

Back in 2008/9 I ended up binning slabs of them after serious numbers of misfires at Rugby UT GP then again at Newnham park, all low primers, when I was selling them it was usually the T1's that gave most trouble, just gave up in the end.....

I've shot thousands of golden trap and can say that I've never had even one fail to go off.

Time will tell I guess as I've just ordered another 5000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back