Fiocchi fblacks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechin

Be told there a good cartridge but can't seem to find any in the Leicestershire area I now it's a long shot but does anyone know where I can get my hands on some

Oh right cheers I shot there most of my time good knows how iv missed them. Don't suppose you know the price per thousand.

What did you shoot before iv been shooting gamebore velocity like them but been told blacks are better.

As has been said a thousand times on here before, both of those are better than the vast majority of us.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I've just shot a slab of FBlack fibres after shooting Velocity. I'll be going back to Velocity as I can't really feel that much difference between the two and I rather have the extra money in my pocket.

I have been shooting Gamebore velocities for a good while now, but must admit, I think I prefer these fblacks now.

As above, either are great cartridges, I just like the high brass and shiny box you get for the extra £5 per 250 with the Fblacks! Haha!

As Deershooter has said, Orston have them too. That ain't very far away. :)

Nottingham isn't far from me either as I live just off the a46 in syston. I don't mind paying that little bit extra if the worth it. Simon do you shoot plastic or fibre.

Plastic most of the time.

I haven't tried the blacks in fibre yet. I still have a load of velocities in fibre that I shoot at my local strawbaler.

To be honest I thought they would be dearer than £5 a slab more than Velocities. May have to try a slab and see what all the fuss is about.

If they suit the gun better than the V's I'll feel like I'm being unfaithful, I've shot V's for that long now

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That's why I tried them Phil. I thought "worth a punt" for an extra £5!

And now I feel like I'm all profeshanal shooting dem propa cartridges like dem really gud shootaz use innit!

I paid £54.90 for the 250 FBlack fibre. The Velocities were £48.15 for 250. Velocities for £175.48 per thou, FBlacks £200.08 per thou. Not sure how that compare's with down south....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back