Fauxdegla

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha, your a funny lot ?

in answer to the question......possibly ?

Apparently he will be bring his new single trigger SXS ;)
In the era of the MX10 (about 94 I think), they had either the world or European UT at Beverley, I had a sh MX10 which turned out to be an ex sponsored shooters gun and had been bored out, I couldnt shoot it, so had asked Pete Boden to fetch a normal MX8 to the shoot, they didnt want the 10 due to it being bored out, so I shot practice and intended to do the shoot with my Winchester 23 sxs, until Browning lent me a 425 of the demo trailer.........

Will we be seeing ips return to the fold, for this one, seeing as its so close to home?
The shoot would have to be at the end of his garden for him to attend as he has lost his bus pass so pretty much grounded !

In the era of the MX10 (about 94 I think), they had either the world or European UT at Beverley, I had a sh MX10 which turned out to be an ex sponsored shooters gun and had been bored out, I couldnt shoot it, so had asked Pete Boden to fetch a normal MX8 to the shoot, they didnt want the 10 due to it being bored out, so I shot practice and intended to do the shoot with my Winchester 23 sxs, until Browning lent me a 425 of the demo trailer.........
It was 1993 and the World. Roger Peace and I organised it?.

We organised the European Championships there too in 1995.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Fauxdegla today they are a bit behind on the new layouts, water everywhere poor buggers hope they get finished in time.

Went to Fauxdegla today they are a bit behind on the new layouts, water everywhere poor buggers hope they get finished in time.
SEE, I told you they had a Leek  !!!

WHY YOU NO LISTEN ???

Last edited by a moderator:

The diggers are in now :)
This layout is now finished and I shot  it on Saturday.  

Mike and his team have done a fantastic job. Targets etc are spot on.

Next layout under construction.

It's what  North west  England and North Wales  have been crying out for, for years. 

Yes great to shoot a new layout,and well done ken grimes putting in the first straight on the new layout.

Shot there for the first time last week. Weather was sporadic to say the least. But really enjoyed it. Will go back for sure and hopefully get some sunshine this time [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back