Extra Prizes at Podimore 100 Reg this Sunday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBarrelledDon

Some good news for Sunday's 100 Bird Competition..... firstly the weather forecast seems to be improving.... and secondly we will be adding some additional prizes. There will be 5 flash clays on one of the stands, anyone who hits one (and yes it will be an easy target!) gets a voucher for a "Both Barrells" full English Breakfast and 50 Practice clays (£20 Value) We are also going to split the Pool shoot into two separate classes, AA & A and B & C with payouts in both. Hope to see you on Sunday, just a reminder that entries open at 9, with first shots at 10, last entries are 1pm.

Is that the best you can come up with! ....but you should remember but then old age doesn't come alone it affects your memory too........as I've told you before now we may shag em you silly buggers eat em  :laugh:  .............Oh but then you like donkies  :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of Anna Scott in Notting Hill

"No, leave it. I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, I'm sure it was just friendly fluffy rabbits, I'm sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner, the tuna's really good."

Back