Express Open Charity Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be popular Fuz - that space is now gone!

Just the early morning slots left now.

I would like to make it cear that Fuz is not on the buffet - we will not be carving him up and serving him to the skeet shooters!!!

Even the big J man couldn't feed a shoot load of skeeters off this scrawny body :.:

Squad updates - I have had a slot open up at 2.10pm if anyone would like an afternoon space.

Decided to stay overnight on the Sunday so managed to get a room with brekkie at Far Baulker farm for me and Mrs Fuz :D

I am assuming there is a bar to wash the buffet down with or do I have to bring my own?

Don't worry Fuz, there will be booze!

We've got another skeet comp on the Monday if you fancy it? ;)

excellent, just a short stagger to the farm then :D No can do on Monday, have to be back to get the dogs out of the kennels by 12

Only 2 spaces left now - act quickly if you would like to shoot - they are both morning slots.

Just want to say a big thanks to everyone who came today and made this shoot a really fantastic event.

I will have more info regarding winners etc tomorrow/tues but we raised £3100 for Eddy today.

Absolutely staggering and will make a huge difference.

You are all amazing and I am so proud to have been involved :)

A fantastic shoot, with a great atmosphere. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Congratulations to everyone who organised it and well done to everyone who took part.

Fantastic day out in the sunshine :) thanks to all involved and blogged here 

I have done a little write up on our website showing all the charity donations which can be found here

If you would like to know who won what then click here

Thanks again to all who took part - I am still smiling :D

A great cause and a link to Eddy's school website, Nothing about the shoot yet but just search "EDDY" for updated news :)  http://richardsonendowedprimary.typepad.com/.services/blog/6a01539095cf24970b01539095d4a5970b/search?filter.q=eddy  Detailing some of the fundraising that has been done so far mostly by the fellow students and teachers..

If anybody would like to donate from the forum here is his just giving page :D  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=Eddy&isTeam=true

Latest posts

Back