Express Open Charity Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

To be held at Nottingham District Gun Club on the Sunday 5th May 2013 - to make a booking please contact

Nottingham District Gun Club 01623883798

Last year this event raised £ 2,000.00 for Children's Cancer Ward at Nottingham Hospital - This year we hope to do the same.

Express sponsor this shoot with 5,000 cartridges + sponsored monies will be added to each class

Free cold carvery & drinks at end of shoot   :nyam:

You beat me to it Ray!!

Seriously though, this is a great shoot and was a fantastic atmosphere last year.

Loads of sponsored prize money to be won. 96 shot it last year and it is only a few weeks before the English Open so fantastic practice too.

Give me a ring at the ground to get booked in :)

Express charity shoot

Let me introduce you to Eddy.

He is a brave little boy in the reception year (thats 4 to 5 year olds at Smalley Richardson school Derbyshire.

Eddy was diagnosed with bone cancer in August 2012 and has since then been fighting very hard to overcome his illness.

The head teacher of the school wanted to show support to the family in respect of Eddys illness and in the light of this, team Eddy was set up.

Monies so far have been raised by completion of the silverstone half marathon by parents and teachers alike, pupils of the school running 13 laps of the playground totalling a mile.

We have recently found out that his next round of treatment could result in the possible loss of his leg.

With the monies raised we hope the family can make Eddys life more comfortable by making changes they need to their home or perhaps taking Eddy on a trip of a life time, whatever they deem appropriate  for them as a family.

PLEASE COME ALONG ON THE 5th May 2013 AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO A VERY BRAVE  LITTLE BOY.

To book in please ring Nottingham and district gun club tel/ 01623 883798

I'm already booked on :) 100 reg at nottingham & district at 11.10 to warm up then the Express at 1.30 :D I think if memory serves, Guerini Guy and his better half have the dubious honor of being on my squad :lol:

"I think if memory serves, Guerini Guy and his better half have the dubious honor of being on my squad"

You betcha  -  looking forward to it  :biggrin:

If anyone still wants to shoot the Express then please call us at the ground on 01623 883798, we have just under 100 shooters booked on so far.

We only have space left at 8.50 (3 slots), 9.10 (5 slots) and just one space at 1.30 (which just happens to be the same squad as Fuz - so if you really want to see how his skeet journey is progressing then book on and shoot with him!)

It will be £28 birds only or £35 competition (this includes a charity levy of £8 as the ground are discounting the clays as it is such a good cause).

There is £500 sponsored prize money and 5000 cartridges up for grabs too (split between HG, Class & Category Winners).

There is only one sponsored prize per person so if you win class and category then you will be given the prize of greatest value.

Hope all that makes sense and looking forward to seeing you all :)

Jules

Forgot to add that we are planning on serving the free carvery/buffet at 3pm - paaaarrrtaaaayyy!!!!

Latest posts

Back