European Fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of current interest to me as I'm due to get the ferry to France in three weeks. I understand that the ferry company takes a very dim view of petrol in cans (actually I'm with 'em on that one) so I'll just have to hope that all will be well. My dear wife thinks that we can drive to our destination (about 150 miles), spend a fortnight trolling about the countryside, and drive back on just the one tank full. Doubtless it'll be my poor driving that's at fault when it all goes t*ts up.

Drive with care all of you as it does look grim in France atm. If any of you get stuck on the M20 let me know if I can be of any help as I live 2 miles from Folkestone (8 miles Dover).

Once you arrive have an amazing time and enjoy, whatever the weather you will have a good time. Make sure you pack wellies,wine and the sunscreen ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring beer cans instead of jerrycans. I'm in France near Fourdrain. The hotelier says the strike is slowing down and petrol is available on the stations in this area.  

All information is subject to change.

But it's raining. Bring your wellies, Barbour jacket and flapped deerstalker.

Anybody know anything about the latest scores........Assuming they are shooting and not knee deep in water  :mellow:

There at the half way point in Hungary , Brits doing well , Carl Bloxham on a 95 would love to see the nicest guy in clay shooting win it

There at the half way point in Hungary , Brits doing well , Carl Bloxham on a 95 would love to see the nicest guy in clay shooting win it
That would be brilliant,i hope he can do it but clawing 3 back off winser is a bag ask.

Mark Winser wins it after a shoot off 190 . A great 3rd place for Carl Bloxham 189 

Scores came up he had won it , did not see there was another shoot off , apologies for the wrong information 

Indeed, Schmokinn.

But a wonderful display of Mr Winser's integrity and sportsmanship that deserves the very highest praise.

The drama is lovingly and well described here:   http://gamebore.com/uk/news/shooters/mark-winser-silver-FITASC

PS You be at Pilford on Saturday?
Yes i will be there,weathers looking alright maybe an early afternoon shower...

Watched his interview online

and i must say fair play to the man as he had to be pretty determined to get past the FITASC idiots and let the right man win.

I believe honesty is everything in competition and his reputation is unsullied

Back