European Fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jez you might need to take Jerry cans of fuel, the rate your 'van' goes through the stuff AND the fact most of France has run dry you may not make it far!!

Jez you might need to take Jerry cans of fuel, the rate your 'van' goes through the stuff AND the fact most of France has run dry you may not make it far!!
Did See that. 

I've got it upto 17mpg so we should get there and back.............................................

NOT!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/saint-quentin/136118/daily-weather-forecast/136118?day=6 No Fuel, so how will the French get to the ground if they have no fuel?
Warm Rain I don't mind. 

Shorts are packed!!

Mrs R is there this weekend...  she's going to scope out the situation (brother is a truck driver - so he'll know the real situation out there). 

I'm going to suggest Brits stay in touch out there to figure out fuel availability.  Whatsapp or FB group maybe. 

@Sian: Thank you for your wishes.

Please add me to your group. I know a French shooter who is coming. I can ask him too.

I live close to the French border and I hope I can make it with 1 tankful. I will respect the speed limits and drive in economy mode so I should make it back and forth. ;)

Is anybody on Monday or Tuesday on the shooting range? I plan to arrive on Monday afternoon or evening. If so maybe we can shoot some clays together for training.

Back