European FITASC CYPRUS 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just going to look up dates, see if I can fit this in - have you guys fell into a money pot somewhere???

just going to look up dates, see if I can fit this in - have you guys fell into a money pot somewhere???
Mines a Family holiday too. (Cyprus will be)

France Compak and Portugal are in the offing too. 

But this year I've had an amazing time travelling and shooting would highly recommend it.

In my search for a villa I have contact details for one near the one I have booked.

8 beds

sleeps 18 with pool etc. 2860 Euro

If anyone needs the detail PM me.

Same as Jem - mine is a family holiday - and maybe our only abroad family holiday of 2014.

I've made a conscious decision to shoot a bit less frequently in the UK and try and make a few more of these trips - more expensive, but better weather and some great fun shooting in beautiful places.  I'd trade 4 weekends stood on the side of  wind and rain swept British hill for 1 weekend of sunshine, friends and shooting in a foreign clime...  but IF I can do both, I will. 

same as the above, Cyprus is one of  our favourite places to go so thought I would combine holiday and shooting.

When is the French Compak might be up for a drive to shoot that one too?

same as the above, Cyprus is one of  our favourite places to go so thought I would combine holiday and shooting.

When is the French Compak might be up for a drive to shoot that one too?
Long drive but I'm game,

Beginning of May near Marseilles

Main holiday is booked for next year as we've not had one this year, busy bee and family commitments, I would need to pull quite a trick with Cyprus though as it is on when the college is back in after half term (we are in 1st and 2nd June) sounds like it would be good, if I can't make it have a blast and may you all shoot like gods.

I'll sort out a nice bbq and shoot weekend for the summer for you - details to follow.

cheers all, Growl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you all panic Cyprus hotels have not opened bookings for 2014 so far but rooms came be booked through a Cypriot travel agent.

That's what I did.

That European compact in France clashes with the world sporting at churchills, bit of a fixture malfunction there!!

200 Euros to enter and that's it?
Well obviously there's more to it than that but you don't need to qualify.

European cert
Shooters entry (on FITASC website)

Just treat it is a big FITASC jolly!

Sent from my mobile that's my excuse for typos and errors.

Thanks for the info. Just been on the website but dose not show info on there yet. When do you guys normally send entries etc?

Back