European FITASC Champs - live review

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my pics by the way, I wish I was there to jammy gits. Pics are from the grounds FB page

Photo of the final scores.LEADERBOARD

Dad got Silver in Vets, which is nice.

Unreal scores, well done George and Mark, 50% of the top ten from the UK :cool: .

And Ed, quite complaining! It ain'T skeet or trap and perfect scores are not the norm while the target presentations are so much more interesting!

Henry

Henry, it was the dullest most repetitive 200 targets I've shot for some years. 95% 1/4ing away at ankle height. A few good birds on but not enough to put 1 layout of 25 together.

That is not the FItASC I remember. If you are a competent shot every layout should have been a 24 witha couple of 25s.

If I can rock up and shoot 188 having shot gun up sporting and not competed I a major FITASC for 7-8 years I think that shows the state of the shoot. Had a great time with some great people but if that was back in England I wouldn't have bothered turning up after the second day!

Henry, it was the dullest most repetitive 200 targets I've shot for some years. 95% 1/4ing away at ankle height. A few good birds on but not enough to put 1 layout of 25 together.

That is not the FItASC I remember. If you are a competent shot every layout should have been a 24 witha couple of 25s.

If I can rock up and shoot 188 having shot gun up sporting and not competed I a major FITASC for 7-8 years I think that shows the state of the shoot. Had a great time with some great people but if that was back in England I wouldn't have bothered turning up after the second day!
Well said Ed it's good to here shooters of your ability,saying what they really thought,of a shoot which many would have just said "well it was OK" and "you have to shoot what's put infront of you".... shooting needs to look long and hard at the winning scores recently.?

Ed are u sure you didn't get lost after having a skin full and shot 200 bird Skeet instead m8 .

Latest posts

Back