European FITASC Champs - live review

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H'away - post a photo!
That's what I was going to say, painted, enlarged Polo mint is not allowed.

Regarding the difficulty thing, sorry but enjoyment apart you have to say both George Digweed and Mark Winser were still the best overall, they've both been shooting hard targets well too lately so more than well deserved. If I'd spent 2 grand attending a mega shoot I'd much rather go home knowing the targets were within my ability than moan cos they were so far I had no experience of lead pictures like 95% of ordinary souls. The point with these shoots is that good ordinary shooters need only be able to keep it together to get a decent score.

Absolutely- not trying to take anything away from

The winners- it was great shooting irrespective of birds.

Just disappointed from a target point of view. If you can't mix it up a bit and put a few testers on at a European championship then when can you!?

Well said, Hamster! We don't make money shooting this like the golf pros! We are there to experience delightfull and entertaining presentations while having much fun with our newfound and old friends and enjoying the area!

Henry

Back