European Firearms Passes (EFPs) - how long does your Constabulary take to issue?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

In the same vein as the 'Constabulary-by-Constabulary: how long did it take you to get your ticket?' thread, how long does it take your constabulary to turn around an EFP application?

We're all off on a shooting jaunt to Italy in April (all manner of Trap, ESP, Compak, ZZ/Helice, the works), and I thought I'd get mine in early doors so as not to be left unable to take my guns abroad.

Great Manchester Police turned it round in exactly 1 week! And yes, I was both pleased an impressed.

How long does your constabulary take?

Last edited by a moderator:
In Hampshire, I called and spoke the guy, told him I needed it within a couple of weeks, and it turned up a week later. 

I've heard one or two horror stories about Hampshire, but I've never had any problems at all.

About a week for mine... sent the letter one Friday, got it back during the next week.

:smile: comes with my SGC at renewal - last time was minus 2 weeks (2 weeks before my licence date was up).

How about that peeps....!!

:smile:

Last edited:
Received mine within 10 days of sending my application in from Essex. :nyam:

Latest posts

Back