Essex Masters 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shooting this Saturday.  Can anyone recommend a local ground to this event where I can go and have a round of sporting for a bit of practice on the Friday?

I did shoot a local ground last year but forgot its name, need to be claymate system or similar as i will be on my tod
Cambridge has a great array of targets. 

I was pleasantly supprised by the amount of different traps they have on for practice. 

Some decent scores in all classes!

Heard the course is set quite tough compared to last year.

Just what a friend mentioned who shot last year and again today.

See Digweed is on 181 so must be tricky.

I'm shooting it Friday for the first time. 

Shot this yesterday, the black course in the morning was very enjoyable, very nice course to shoot, shot pretty much to my average.  The red course in the afternoon was a different kettle of fish! My word it was tough, really exposed my weakness on loopers and long distance crossers.  Very enjoyable day though, well worth the trip, will definitely be going next year.

Phil and I shot this yesterday and it was quite tough but really enjoyable.  For some reason I got nervous, was first up to shoot and didn't shot to my ability BUT had a great day.  Thoroughly enjoyed it, great company, fantastic targets which were the usual Dyson standard, some hard, some not so hard but easily missable, but a great range of different targets too. First time at this shoot for me but would definately do it again. The last stand on each course were brilliant!! Well done John!!

Shot this today, was honestly the best days shooting I've ever had!

Loved every minute! 

Could of done with a bit longer between rounds! Only had 10 minutes and that was only just enough to restock the bag with cartridges and a drink.

Was good to have so many W/C around the course too!

Shot a huge 90x100 on black and a 84x100 on red. Totaling 174. 

Will be back next year.

Don't know what all this black red stuff means but sounds like we'll done score sounds good 

100 (Red Course)

100 (Black Course)

Black was the easier of the two for me.

Got quite tired by the end but everything seemed to come together today. Shot my worsted ever score last week too! 

Wasn't expecting to get near the top of my class. 

Latest posts

Back