Essex Masters 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...hardcore! I might shoot it twice actually :)

I'll remind you of this quote when you've fired your last shot and are walking back! So knackering I made someone else drive back last year 

11:30 for us I have a squad of 7, 1 Spare space as it currently stands 

Yeah...hardcore! I might shoot it twice actually :)
This was Tony after shooting it last year!
post-1726-0-93336700-1421487184.jpg

Needed a nap before the drive home. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 0
Greetings. Can anyone tell me, although this is not a CPSA shoot...if you tell them your CPSA number and class...is that the class they put you in?

Cheers Nick!

@EvoRacer

One day mate, one day...but not if I continue to put in 59's at Greenfields...I thought it was more, seems not.
it was one of them shoots 64 for me to many easy ones missed 

Shooting this Saturday.  Can anyone recommend a local ground to this event where I can go and have a round of sporting for a bit of practice on the Friday?

I did shoot a local ground last year but forgot its name, need to be claymate system or similar as i will be on my tod

Shooting this Saturday.  Can anyone recommend a local ground to this event where I can go and have a round of sporting for a bit of practice on the Friday?

I did shoot a local ground last year but forgot its name, need to be claymate system or similar as i will be on my tod
​The fennes by any chance?

We have a spare place on our squad shooting 11am ish on Sunday if anyone on here is interested send me a PM. If not I will ring dyson to cancel it tomorrow.

Back