English sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Kevin shot a blinder, 96 was a big score on that sporting course and 98 on the Sportrap was pretty good as well :)

I saw this title and thought it was about the style of real shooting, sorry to ask this. Has any out and out trap shooter ever returned any good scores at the top of English Sporting ? I think with the trap shooters strange hunched stance and approach of single style targets and repetitive (monotonous) shoots, can they adapt to a sporting ground and the different sporting grounds that then change week by week ?

I saw this title and thought it was about the style of real shooting, sorry to ask this. Has any out and out trap shooter ever returned any good scores at the top of English Sporting ? I think with the trap shooters strange hunched stance and approach of single style targets and repetitive (monotonous) shoots, can they adapt to a sporting ground and the different sporting grounds that then change week by week ?
Ask Fauldsy... :wink:

I would just class him as a phenomenon :D Sporting worlds, Fitasc sporting worlds, Olympic gold DT, British Skeet and in The Field magazine top league game shots. One hell of a CV!!! 

I would just class him as a phenomenon :D Sporting worlds, Fitasc sporting worlds, Olympic gold DT, British Skeet and in The Field magazine top league game shots. One hell of a CV!!!
Add to that a thoroughly nice chap, his wife is handy with a gun and she's just a tadd on the good looking side. He must wonder how life can get much better!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back