English Open at AGL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 I'll be making my way down to St Dials for the 'Real Sporting' shoots to try some more targets like that.

I think St Dials have 100 ' Real sporting '. shoot on Saturday 26th may but check to make sure before coming through the forest Doug  :thumbsup:

I'll be making my way down to St Dials for the 'Real Sporting' shoots to try some more targets like that.

I think St Dials have 100 ' Real sporting '. shoot on Saturday 26th may but check to make sure before coming through the forest Doug  :thumbsup:
Sounds good to me. I can't see it on Facebook or their website so if you hear that it's on do pass the info on :D  

So back to the open. 

The high gun gets the 10k perrazi. Categories but not classes got some cartridge's.

Split the rest of the £13k CASH the way you think. 

Post  your thoughts. 

Jasper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. 

Plus 3k sponsored by perrazi according to the Cpsa preview email. =£12921. 

How would you give it out tiptop.?
Pretty much how it is. 

The 3k is the sponsors prize, so that is the sponsors choice where that goes.

The rest paid out to the classes that paid into that pot. Is that not what it says in the rule book anyway?

You could go down the route of equally share the prize pot between all the classes, but that will throw up the old chestnut about other classes subsidizing other classes. As it happens this time it would be A class doing the subsidizing, as that class had the most entries.

Prize money will always be a bone of contention with some people. At least it is open and transparent where the money did go this time.

For those shooting tgts 8b and 11a+b with great success, was anyone using 1/4 choke and size 8 cartridges or something else?

8b all killed. DT11 . 3/4 choke . fiocchi  fblu 28grm 7.5 ( English 7 ? ).   11a killed 1 . good solid break with same combo. 11b killed three . same gun and cart . 1/2 choke.

jasper.

3/8ths choke, hull sovereign parcours 7's, 2 of the loopers on 3b, 3 of the loopers on 8b, 2 of each on 11. All misses were operator error, choke and cartridges were more than capable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back