English open 2019

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard missed three midi's on that stand. And finished on 117. I beat him on that stand but he beat me on the other 14 😁.  I saw about 40ft lead on that midi.
Yes I should have made myself clearer, he got 1 of the hardest ones.  I really enjoyed it even the horrible rabbits that went down the gully 😝

According to the poster it's not on on the Saturday ?
Oops Sunday then or Monday - don’t have to book so I’ll see what else is on as well.

Two of us old uns then tiptop looking forward to it and having a catch up  :thumbsu:
Yes mate, will be good to catch up. It's been a while since we have shot round together.  :good:

Booked the EO at Hodnet. Struggling with the BO at High Lodge for accommodation thus far. I’ve joined a six finger players Suffolk banjo forum and hope to get some great B and B tips though.. #deliverance

Booked the EO at Hodnet. Struggling with the BO at High Lodge for accommodation thus far. I’ve joined a six finger players Suffolk banjo forum and hope to get some great B and B tips though.. #deliverance
you should be safe in suffolk. whatever you do dont stray over the border into norfolk.

They have lodges available on site if of interest

They have lodges available on site if of interest
Yes, I think the ground must need them, given the lack of other places..  I suspect they are booked up and / or rather pricey, but that was an assumption so maybe I should investigate..

The lodges are smart.  Some with hot tubs. Set either on the golf course or round the fishing lakes. Very nice . Had a mid week break here a few years ago. Prices may be bumped for this BO week , but worth a look. 

Jasper

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think the ground must need them, given the lack of other places..  I suspect they are booked up and / or rather pricey, but that was an assumption so maybe I should investigate..
they were advertising availability by the day on their faceache page today, southwold and aldeburgh are nice but summer hols may be busy

The lodges are smart.  Some with hot tubs. Set either on the golf course or round the fishing lakes. Very nice . Had a mid week break here a few years ago. Prices may be bumped for this BO week , but worth a look. 

Jasper
I think a one man tent in a muddy field would suit his budget better.

Back