Eley Amber (Hill) Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

amber.jpg

I found this quite interesting.  GO AMBER!!!

Specifically designed for female shooters
Eley Hawk have been at the forefront of cartridge manufacturing and development for over 180 years, and are pleased to announce the launch of the new “Eley Amber” range of cartridges.

The “Eley Amber” cartridges have been developed in conjunction with teen sensation and the both the Sports Aid’s one to watch and the BBC’s Young Sports Personality of the Year, Amber Hill.

Amber’s list of achievements continues to grow, with her winning 6 major honours, including Gold at Acapulco. She has broken the Junior World Record and equalled the Ladies Senior Record in Skeet shooting and has rightfully earned the number one spot in Team GB’s Senior Ladies Team, all whilst shooting Eley cartridges.

The new “Eley Amber” cartridges have been specifically designed to complement female shooters and mark a fundamental departure in cartridge design.

Eley Hawk have insured that the evolution continues both internally and externally by providing the perfect combination of Speed, Power and Performance, with superior low recoil characteristics in a beautiful looking cartridge.

“Eley Amber” has been designed to be fast, powerful and hard hitting on targets, whilst deploying a reduced recoil system that is softer on you, ensuring that you can perform for extended durations without fear of injury.

The new “Eley Amber” range of cartridges has all the qualities needed to win at the highest level.

Eley Amber Advantages
  • Specifically designed for Women
  • Hard Hitting
  • Reduced Recoil
  • Distinctive Look
  • Specifically designed for Women
  • Hard Hitting
  • Reduced Recoil
  • Distinctive Look
Eley Amber Clay Range

Cartridge

Gauge

Load

Shot

Wad

Eley Amber

12 ga

21 gr

P

Eley Amber

20 ga

21 gr

P

All very interesting except unlike Mr Digweed, who does use white Gold occasionally, Ms Hill doesn't shoot 21g 8s.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a thread on that already from a few weeks ago :wink:

Hey Nic did that previous post look and Smell like.. Definitely smells like.. Blatant advertising!

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that they were rebadged Eley Firsts in pink case.

I read somewhere that they use a specially designed biodegradable recoil absorbent tampon wad.., but then you can't believe everything you read!

Hey Nic did that previous post look and Smell like.. Definitely smells like.. Blatant advertising!
Don't think so....

I am on IPhone in Madrid so cannot check....but....I am sure that I started the Amber thread (or 2 of them) because she is one of my juniors and I always let everyone know right away when she has done well or had something interesting happen.

And.....I would not be advertising ....because I am a Fiocchi shooter (although Tomas did kindly offer me a slab to try)

I said "Tomas....they are a lovely colour...and thank you for the kind offer....and...I hope they go well for you....but.....in reality I only shoot the very best of the very best....so.....although Eley is 'up there' sometimes.........it just is not FIOCCHI.....true story.....just saying"

I cannot print what Tomas said then because it was Spanish and you would not get it....too colloquial ....but very funny.

Why would I be advertising them?

I just saw them advertised in the freebee Clay Shooting magazine.  They do one called "Rebel" as well, aimed at younger shooters. Not sure I see the point in those really.

As you say, I find it highly unlikely that Amber would be using these shells.  But, point is, she is clearly deemed worthy enough to have a her "own" cartridge brand...which is a good thing.

It is a brilliant thing for Amber and fantastic that a company has recognised all her hard work by creating a cartridge that bears her name. I understand also that they are a nice cartridge to shoot.

As for 'Rebel' ...we have done that one too on here....so if anyone is interested....see previous thread.. :wink:

Latest posts

Back