EJC Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I went to EJC for the first time - very nice ground and friendly staff. I was lucky to have Graham B take Tony and I around for the Challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you very much Graham you are a star xxxx

I started extremely well for my first three stands, scoring a 9 on the first and I think an 8 and a 7 on the next two but then it all went a bit pear shaped and started to get 2s and 3 and then picked up a bit to get 4 or 5. On the sequence I got 10/20. Tony got a 17/20, getting all his Simo pairs and my overall score was 52/100 and Tony got 86/100 despite being tired which affects his eyesight of all things!

I really did have fun and will do it again next year.

Again thank you Graham.

Ps: finally met Dave B as we wandered round! Lovely to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased you had a good first visit to EJC.

You would have been hard pushed to have had a better introduction to the ground given the fantastic weather.

For my sins I managed 100 caddied round followed by an hours lesson with Tony Fletcher (managing to hit targets that I normally don't stand a chance with) and finished the afternoon with a group of the ladies from Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club for another 50 Caddied!

This plus near perfect weather - What a Day!

Sian

It was nice to meet up with you and tony and many thanks for the kind comments. Makes the job worthwhile with me to look after sporting shooters. I hope you enjoyed your visit to EJC and enjoy the world championships.

Graham B

I shot this last Wednesday and was told that the scores would be updated that night. They weren't,and still not done the next day. I shot it again on Friday and asked what happened to the scores being updated,I was told that the lady that does it had been away,but it was being done that evening. Today....still nothing! I've tweeted them,but surprise surprise no reply as yet! They're quick enough to retweet positive feedback though!

I shot this last Wednesday and was told that the scores would be updated that night. They weren't,and still not done the next day. I shot it again on Friday and asked what happened to the scores being updated,I was told that the lady that does it had been away,but it was being done that evening. Today....still nothing! I've tweeted them,but surprise surprise no reply as yet! They're quick enough to retweet positive feedback though!
This is not a strongpoint and I have told them. They updated it about once a week, randomly. Presumably as its over they should get on and do it soon..

Back