EJ Churchill Challenge 2018. 2nd Jan - 31st March.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shot this this morning. A great course with a mix of stands (with on report followed by sim pairs) and sequences. Nothing dead easy but all sensible. The talking point was the driven flurry which is unusual, being automated and “random” although same for everybody.

it was pretty foggy for most of it which caused us some confusion I think, clays being visible but hard to place, so my score was nothing great at all, but I look forward to my next attempt (which is cheaper). Hopefully a nice clear day next time.

Shot this this morning. A great course with a mix of stands (with on report followed by sim pairs) and sequences. Nothing dead easy but all sensible. The talking point was the driven flurry which is unusual, being automated and “random” although same for everybody.

it was pretty foggy for most of it which caused us some confusion I think, clays being visible but hard to place, so my score was nothing great at all, but I look forward to my next attempt (which is cheaper). Hopefully a nice clear day next time.
Facebook memories popped up of our trip to shoot last years on 31st December I believe?

Looking forward to shooting this years format.

I had another go today. Went round on my own, which doesn’t help, but I admit I’m struggling with this course. Good fun though!

10 days to go on this and places in the final at stake. Prizes are growing and awarded for just making it to the final. Anybody having another go at qualifying?

Latest posts

Back