Churchill Challenge 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey - am booked in twice more to shoot this now... I'd better get better!

EJC (and also RBSS) will book two people for a one hour slot. To add a third person will make it a two hour slot on their schedule, so you will need to sort with reception.

Tinker bell said:
Shot this today.

What a brilliant load of fun.

Loved the sequences.

Very refreshing take on a sporting competition.

Defo going back..!!
Begining to think its time to come out Nicola! You are a closet hedge monkey without doubt. :spiteful:

You took the slot I wanted - am back at 1pm.... see you there probs.

I'm only there with one other, you are more than welcome to come round with us if 2 is better for you?
Very kind of you, but we have adjusted the day... I am sure we will bump into each other.

I have lost the plot with the slow rabbit and slow crosser stand. Straighted it at first attempt; now it ruins every subsequent attempt. One could get cross at this sport..

It confused me too , but that's not hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I have lost the plot with the slow rabbit and slow crosser stand. Straighted it at first attempt; now it ruins every subsequent attempt. One could get cross at this sport..
I straighted it last week, dropped four today.

Ended up on 65, really messed up on the 2 sequences down the bottom and dropped some silly ones here and there.

Had another go today and got 76 which I was happy with, especially with 9 on the driven tower.

Definitely a few more out there next time for me hopefully.

I smoked them first go, next two tries I get 6 - annoying .

Scottish chap caddied us today Will, I forgot his name but was a nice bloke, said he lives down the same road as you?

Latest posts

Back