Double Trap Have a go weekend.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sensible Matt. Get people there to shoot it and if they like it and want to compete they can then decide to get 24 grm. Remeber campers in just normal practice you can shoot what ever you have 24 or 28. Just enjoy trying a new discipline.
Absolutely, we can't be turning people away.

Link to the new ISSF rule changes.....

http://shootingcentre.dyndns.tv/downloads/2013-Summary-ISSF-Rules.pdf

It should get ratified at the November 2012 meeting.

Last edited:
Link to the new ISSF rule changes.....http://shootingcentre.dyndns.tv/downloads/2013-Summary-ISSF-Rules.pdf

It should get ratified at the November 2012 meeting.
It's good to get something solid to work on, but the November ratification means I have no confidence in ordering new chips! I'm already on my second set. Having said that, this is probably the best and most exciting outcome, role on 2013.

And 25 instead of 50 per round......now then son, are you coming to play with mummy?????

P.s. Heard potter is taking over as rep ....

P.p.s. Just kidding!!!

Last edited:
And 25 instead of 50 per round......now then son, are you coming to play with mummy?????P.s. Heard potter is taking over as rep ....

P.p.s. Just kidding!!!
It's actually staying at 25 Pairs, 50 targets Nicola, we all thought it was going to be 15 pairs but ISSF didn't like that it was too easy to figure out your last two lines and start Spot shooting again, so 5 lines should virtually knock spot shooting on the head.

Ed, you know they are all 'Going away targets ' don't you?! ;-) I'm dying to have a bash, Ian Coleys closest for me, might give them a yell and see if and when they plan to set up for the new rules.

I can always ask to shoot them as crossers.... Quite keen to have a go at this, could be interesting!

Thanks Jake...sorry my bad...I read too quickly.

:)

Hold the phone! The ISSF have put Rules up on website and it says 15 pairs 5 rounds, WTF! I will try and find out what's going on.

Ed Solomons - gold medallist, Rio 2016?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold the phone! The ISSF have put Rules up on website and it says 15 pairs 5 rounds, WTF! I will try and find out what's going on.
I am trying to find the document sent to me a few weeks ago to compare as it said 15 pairs in that one .....

I have no idea of the counting....think it would mess me up trying. Looking forward to having a day on it October onwards. Also hope you have some days at Owls as it is the nearest for me

:)

Latest posts

Back