Double Trap Have a go weekend.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to find the document sent to me a few weeks ago to compare as it said 15 pairs in that one .....

I have no idea of the counting....think it would mess me up trying. Looking forward to having a day on it October onwards. Also hope you have some days at Owls as it is the nearest for me

:)
It's on the CPSA now, seems genuine.

Do you know if Richards got or getting new system for OLSS. I am over in October and if the selection shoot at NCSC is cancelled, I fancied doing a bit at Owls Lodge.

it doesnt mention target speed so i guess thats one element staying the same ?

So 3 pairs each peg the one you didnt get first pair must be in the other 2 pairs and visual shotgun coaching allowed? No time delay? Wont happen.

Lookup tic-tac

Even distribution could only occur as a multiple of 3 traps x 5 stands ie 15pairs or 30 pairs

Oih, stop poncing doing the calculations and shoot the damn things. :smile: :smile:

This version of trap almost sounds fun! Looking forward to having a pop. How long will it takegrounds to set up the new schemes? Cant take too long?

This version of trap almost sounds fun! Looking forward to having a pop. How long will it takegrounds to set up the new schemes? Cant take too long?
Hi Ed, a few have got it already, if we get 100% confirmation it's 15 pairs that is!

Nuthamstead are holding have a go days this weekend.

We've got it here on the Isle of Man but obviously the distance and cost is prohibitive, just to have a go.

Latest posts

Back