decisions, decisions

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Hello everyone --- sorry I am told when speaking to an audience I should address people as individuals, so - Hello you are you well?

OK crapola out of the way, I am thinking about trying somewhere new to shoot this Sunday, any suggestions???

Right - criteria:

Within a couple of hours max of Oakedge - I drive a discovery not a Veyron

100 bird preferred

Sporting or FITASC is good

Plastic Wads accepted

Good Coffee is considered a bonus

Registered or not I'm happy either way

Thanks all, on yer marks, get set and....................................GO

cheers, Growl.

NCSC for Fitasc UT.

I will stand you a coffee. xx

:wink:

Thanks for the offer but at 153 miles each way I'd need the Veyron, will get to meet up soon though x.

Ej churchills got a little shoot on supprised your not there gra

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
100 Olympic Trap registered at Nuthampstead?

Should be do-able in 2 hours ( easy with the Veyron).

Go on, you know you want to!

DT

If your going to travel 100 miles you want to be shooting trap when you get there anything else is just a waste of fuel even in a veyron.

Just saying

Fauxdegla has a 100 Bird Reg Comp on Sunday.

And obviously they have the various trap set ups.

It all depends if i have a new gun to play with i think. The 32" protrap is going and being replaced by a 29 1/2" MX2000/3 or MX2005. The problem is my dealer dragging his heels.

Good Evening Graham, are you well? I trust that you are up to date with your chores and fully decked out?

On Monday 5th May you could visit The British Falconry Fair at Chetwynd Park, Newport, home of Lord & Lady YouknowWho.

You could then drive his Lordship and Park his Butler to compete in a spiffing clayshooting thingy at Catton Hall Frodsham in Cheshire.

No, bad back, neck and shoulder so need to go shorter and lighter. Might as well have some scratching on the action while im at it

Hello m'ludship fully decked now and looking forward to the weekend, hope you and yet ladyship are both fine and dandy, will investigate Monday but the boss may have something sorted for my birthday weekend, keep well, Gra

Hi Graham Ive had a text from Longridge saying they have 100 reg sporting on the monday that be just a short pop down the M5 for you in the Ol disco 

Latest posts

Back