Decathlon UK listing cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a browse through their site and noticed the cheapest skeet vest I've ever seen, £15.95 and it doesn't look too bad. I've always thought skeet vests were way over priced for a fishnet tabard!!
I used one of those and I can tell you although cheap the do the job!

I used one of those and I can tell you although cheap the do the job!
Would you say the patch on the right shoulder would qualify as a fitasc line? I've never shot fitasc but for 16 quid I might buy one in case I ever do. It would save having a bit of tape stuck to your gun like someone on here did.

Would you say the patch on the right shoulder would qualify as a fitasc line? I've never shot fitasc but for 16 quid I might buy one in case I ever do. It would save having a bit of tape stuck to your gun like someone on here did.
No idea what a fitasc line is... I am a trap shooter :)  

If anybody is interested I have three vests for sale . One like the Decathlon one, another is a Castellani vest with Fiochi embroidery and the other is a Perazzi sporting vest all in good nick.

I was hooked at the point of fishnets being mentioned ?

Your lucky to have a bit of tape. In my day we would cut our thumb and draw a line in blood. 

Shooters should be pursuing Decathlon to make thing available as they are in their European stores.... Oh wait England voted to leave the EU. 

£480 for 8250 Laporte clays - so 5.82p each.  Is that a good price?

Shooters should be pursuing Decathlon to make thing available as they are in their European stores.... Oh wait England voted to leave the EU. 
Maybe that's why there doing it as they won't have to deal with EU BS?

Then again it seems there is a variety of firearms laws across the EU!

All are large though the Perazzi vest is not the largest of larges if you get my drift... then again could be that I am jus a fat git   :lol:   I would say more medium to large  40- 42 " maybe and righthand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested in how this pans out.  I could defo do with some cheap carts...... shooting has been slowly taking more of a back burner which is so disheartening. Its getting harder to justify the cost to the other half with us saving towards a house/mortgage and a 1yr old.

the difference between £30 a slab and £58 a slab might be justifiable.

@schmokinn please keep us updated on how this turns out

Well that seems to be the end of that for now.

Just had all my orders cancelled due to lack of stock!

So that was pretty much every cartridge available to order online,will try to get more info later  :(

It appears that all the cartridges and S1 ammo are no longer searchable any more (on the usual keywords) - though it does appear to be 'there' if you have the direct link or use alternate keywords.

An interesting post on Pigeonwatch:

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/355324-decathalon-too-good-to-be-true/?p=3246674

Update on this after speaking to the manager in my local store who contacted head office.All cartridges online can be ordered and you can pick them up at your local store FOC or pay the shipping costs as per the delivery instructions.

The £32.99 Mary Arm are currently out of stock and when they become available they will update their webpage.

They hope to have the full range available very soon as they have been astounded by the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so update is there will be no deliveries and eventually they will get round to removing it from the site when they can be bothered.

Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained  :D

Ok so update is there will be no deliveries and eventually they will get round to removing it from the site when they can be bothered.

Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained  :D
Tony felt very unhappy yesterday as he had allowed himself to get carried away thinking of the savings he may make and testing the different cartridges.  Oh well c'est la vie.

Tony felt very unhappy yesterday as he had allowed himself to get carried away thinking of the savings he may make and testing the different cartridges.  Oh well c'est la vie.
I'm unhappy that they told me on the phone that all was well and then they don't seem to give a toss on the phone today!

Had ordered some other stuff but cancelled that on principle as well.

Latest posts

Back