Decathlon UK listing cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just used the app to buy a selection of cartridges that you can't order on the website....go figure

ITEMREFERENCEQUANTITYUNIT PRICETOTAL PRICE
zoom_bba01ca0-eeda-4d31-b461-ef505ba59052.jpg
SOLOGNAC CARTRIDGE L500 36G NI #4 X25 
Size : CAL 1218474172£8.99£17.98
zoom_f7e6c736-5630-4cbb-ab2b-8c90f6328eec.jpg
SOLOGNAC CART L900 34g Comfort pb7 X25 
Size : PB 721029492£5.50£11.00
zoom_c4994945-6ef0-4149-b22e-8b638fce7ff7.jpg
SOLOGNAC CART L900 34g Comfort pb4 X25 
Size : PB 421029682£5.50£11.00
zoom_f9fc84e7-42f9-41a2-a7cb-5612150e343e.jpg
SOLOGNAC Cart L100 36g Pb7.5 X25 
Size : PB 7,521307492£5.50£11.00
zoom_21c7fcc4f5244458b00587a7695533e9.jpg
SOLOGNAC T900 28g Comfort Pb7.5 Cartrid 
Size : CAL 124305145£4.59£22.95
zoom_7cf2db08-872a-473a-adab-4e4216018ec5.jpg
SOLOGNAC PB7.5 Cart T100 24 g X25 
Size : PB 7,543079220£2.99£59.80Order total price :£133.73Shipping charge :£0.00Total VAT inc. paid by Paypal :£133.73Including VAT :£22.29

36g 7.5 for those close floppy things  :D

How funny Tony is doing the same.  He's going to order a variety including a 24g plastic cartridge for £2.99 a box!  
They have to be the bargain of the year!

https://www.decathlon.fr/cart-cyrano-28g-x-250-id_8347917.html these £32.99 on the app!

Guess we will see in a couple of weeks

It is not letting me buy some stuff online.  In store only and out of stock.   

Oddly enough it does let me add some .243 Winchester to my basket.  :blink:

I'm not sure how click and collect will work for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this on facebook that someone emailed them about the availability of ctgs in their UK stores and this is the reply he got:-

Thank you for your message, we do apologize for the misleading information.

We would like to inform you that we are not selling them as we do not have the certificate and authorization for it. 

We will correct our website shortly.

Sorry about this again and have a great day! from Decathlon today

I saw this on facebook that someone emailed them about the availability of ctgs in their UK stores and this is the reply he got:-

Thank you for your message, we do apologize for the misleading information.

We would like to inform you that we are not selling them as we do not have the certificate and authorization for it. 

We will correct our website shortly.

Sorry about this again and have a great day! from Decathlon today
Not what i was told by Decathlon on the phone and you can buy nearly all on the app...we will see

Not what i was told by Decathlon on the phone and you can buy nearly all on the app...we will see
We went into a Decathalon store today in Watford, tiny shop inside Asda just on the off chance and she said we had to order online and we can collect from there.  Which stores actually stock, if any?

We went into a Decathalon store today in Watford, tiny shop inside Asda just on the off chance and she said we had to order online and we can collect from there.  Which stores actually stock, if any?
None stock any ammo.

The Watford store is click and collect only, though they do have a few things to purchase in store.

Gone from the app now.
They are still on the app,just search cartridge as i have this minute.

I was told by the lady on the phone that it would be a couple of weeks before we see them in store.

This may come to nothing but i have ordered a load and will see what happens,whats the worst that can happen.....you get a refund ;)

The best we get a cheap source of ammo and the UK cartridge mafia has to respond,worth a little effort i think.

I can't see how they sell them in store unless they all become RFD's? 

cheap enough. It says for clays except trap and skeet....its a 28g 7.5 so why cant I use them for trap ????

always been a rebel so I will get some and shoot trap...stuff em
Maybe they are referring to the Olympic disciplines??

Just had a browse through their site and noticed the cheapest skeet vest I've ever seen, £15.95 and it doesn't look too bad. I've always thought skeet vests were way over priced for a fishnet tabard!!

I can't see how they sell them in store unless they all become RFD's? 
Maybe they are. They would take a big slice of the UK market at these prices. Well worth them doing. 

I sincerely hope that they do start to get involved in the UK shooting market ! It would perhaps break the cartel type scenario currently ploating our wallets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a browse through their site and noticed the cheapest skeet vest I've ever seen, £15.95 and it doesn't look too bad. I've always thought skeet vests were way over priced for a fishnet tabard!!
This one is a lot nicer and a bargain at £25. Most things seem to be good value, not sure on the quality though,

I have shot these Solignac Trap 7,5 28g cartridges. Hard recoil for my taste, but a very reasonable price and they kill birds.

But I cannot buy it. Cartridges are only available in French not in GERMAN Decathlon Stores. In France they sell it only if the buyer has a French license and lives in France.

In general Decathlon has a lot of products with an unbeatable price-performance ratio especially by own brands. E.g. Fleece Jackets, 1/4 Zip Fleece Shirts, Functional T-Shirts. I have seen this Skeet vest. Looks good this fishnet tabard.

Latest posts

Back