Crazy Bear - 09-03-2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVE_B

At Last - Great Shooting weather!

Decided on a quiet Sunday so Victoria and I wandered down to one of our regular Sunday shoots - Crazy Bear. It was under clear blue sky and bright sunshine; warm enough to wear a shirt, vest and no waders! Must confess I had thought we were going to be stuck with rain forever.

Anyway, the ever developing ground was well turned out sporting even more permanent stands. We got to shoot from the first of their totally enclosed stands (three walls, full roof and a door to get in) which once you got used to the extra noise was fine. I personally think they need to cut a small window into the stand as from outside you can't see if there is anyone, or how many are, in the stand.

The targets we really varied and with a good mix of terrain, it was nice to see targets set back near the pond; they made pretty good use of their tower. I am sure the more advanced shooters may have felt it was pretty straight forward but for us "improvers" it was fun but a challenge at the same time.

All in All another great day out shooting at Crazy Bear followed by some excellent grub off their bbq  :bbq:  

Thanks  :goodjob:

Latest posts

Back