Cpsa classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugb25

Just a thought but with another season nearly here wondered what class we all shoot in now and what class we hope to be in come 2015 . I'm currently A class all round and B class English sporting and hope to be back in A in sporting by Xmas

Hi , I shoot A class sporting and A class all round . Although I shoot my class averages nearly all the time would like to be competitive in my class , so knocking on the door of class places at some of the better shoots is my aim for the season .

hi I was in a for sporting last year gone down to b this year(don't really shoot much sporting these days)

was in aa some years ago in sportrap but now in b  but should go up after just shooting a 93 at Clacton this morning.

things are hopefully on the up

haha,,, with you on that one nimbus!

I was b for fitasc,,,, start again now! will have my first try in a year tomorrow at hickstead!

Hi there unclassified at the moment but my coach has high hopes for me this year and would like me to reach "b" class in ESP by 2015

Hi, Class AA in English Sporting,                                                                                                          Class D in FITASC Sporting BUT not allowed to shoot No more,        "Elf & Safety" ,                        Class A Sportrap.

:hunter:

haha,,, with you on that one nimbus!

I was b for fitasc,,,, start again now! will have my first try in a year tomorrow at hickstead!
I am going to get to southdown bright and early and will pass Hickstead on the way home and if it's not hissing down I'll try to add 70 to my days submissions!

258 views and only 7 of us with any ambition to get better come on everybody don't be shy we've all had to start somewhere

I scraped into A fairly quickly (after about 18 months) but it has taken 7 years to gradually increase my average to the point where AA looks possible for June. Stick at it!

Is that why we didn't see you yesterday William ?????? Hahaha
Bit of a late Sat night... Car was packed and everything... Reckon RBSS on Sat and WLSS Weds is enough this week..
I realise your day just isn't the same without me though.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Should get into a class from b in first year of shooting :) happy with that just been shooting a lot of diff grounds some targets a lot diff 2 what Iv been used 2!

Back