Coaching

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i need to clarify that my posts all relate to mental psychology not technical coaching.

That is a must for new shooters.

GENE VICKI will be working with shooters last weekend of Sept contact Ed Lyons and book her in ....something special about woman to woman....if you r wife would like to skype with vicki just request on web site or contact her at  [email protected]

Had a fantastic afternoons coaching with Ed Solomons, totally knackered but thoroughly rewarding. Now I have had a taste of professional assistance I can appreciate that mental/physical/vision is needed to improve. Cheers Ed.

are we there yet

So reading back on some responses to the original question can you see what *some* of us were driving at?

*some* of you were bang on maddmatt. Kicking myself for not doing it years ago. Some of us may have the natural abilities to shoot until they work it out, I on the other hand do not...
Most of my friends questioned my decision to go down this route " waste of money " etc..
Funny how when I got home they all rang and wanted to know what tips and techniques could help them..

are we there yet

Well two things every shooter who wants to improve should do without fail:

1. Get their gun fitted by someone who knows what they are doing, and..

2. Have lessons with a good coach

Afterall you go out every weekend and spend good money on a hobby you enjoy and you want to do as best you can, so why not spend a little on the above 2 points?

Latest posts

Back