Club Digweed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidJ

I see that the video's are going pay per view 

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a way of making the club more appealing to a wider audience, not everyone would get the full benefits, discounts etc so why not offer them a pay per view deal instead?

Not every standard club shooter is hard up, shooting is generally not a hobby for the poor as its inherently more expensive than other hobbies.

Surely it's all relative, spend £7 once in a while to improve your shooting or order two more pints...?

I don't have a problem with the pay per view. Its $11.49 for 30 days access to the episode.

I could never afford to join Club Digweed so this might give me the opportunity to dip in and out if I think there's something that could help me.   

I represent the hard up shooter , I would have loved to join the club  but all my spare dosh is for actually shooting ,  George remains  a shooting hero to me . :nhl:

I represent the hard up shooter , I would have loved to join the club but all my spare dosh is for actually shooting , George remains a shooting hero to me . :nhl:
Much invaluable advice can be obtained from good shooters just get chatting and politely ask say something like "would you mind if I asked your advice on something" never known anyone from any level not willingly respond.

if I'm being honest I feel that on the market there was a place for it. I don't feel the value was there for the pound coins but that's me

post-2976-0-49023900-1421149514.jpg

Ive just watched the most recent episode on pay per view which was easy to do through Vimeo.

in the 30 min programme there is some very good basic set up information and a great example of how a poor gun mount shows up on the pattern plate.

My critisicm comes down to basic safety - although George is resplendent in his Pilla Glasses and Perrazzi ear defenders it isn't obvious that Rob Key has any ear protection (although it might have been under his woolly hat) but he certainly isn't wearing any glasses which isn't good.

As the program is focussing on getting a good basic set up, gun mount, feet, body position etc including appropriate ear and eye protection would have rounded it off nicely. Even a good opportunity to plug the sponsors products Cens and Pilla !

Rosso, just one minor mistake, I believe his middle name is Richard and that would have put a D**k in the middle !

I would have seriously considered signing up to the GD club, but being based in the hoary northern wastes of Scotland the rest of the member benefits, such as discounts at grounds, etc just don't represent any real value for me as just now they're all in the south.

The pay per view option on the videos is a great addition.

I agree about the pay per view option; glad to see that George is on point with making his content as accessible to the masses as possible

Latest posts

Back