Cleaning on the move

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hand it to your Head Keeper and let him do it for you.
Turns out that’s actually how it’s worked out. The good chaps at sporting targets clean my gun for me (yes, I’ll secretly be checking as I am known to be a bit of a pedantic @#!)

Last edited by a moderator:
This cleaning on the move thing, is instead of, or alongside the mobile phone use and if on the Motorway, should I move into the 'telephone lane' (used to be called the nearside lane), in order to carry it out  ???

Turns out that’s actually how it’s worked out. The good chaps at sporting targets clean my gun for me (yes, I’ll secretly be checking as I am known to be a bit of a pedantic @#!)
Meticulous maybe ... but not pedantic a pedant is far more likely to just not care!

This cleaning on the move thing, is instead of, or alongside the mobile phone use and if on the Motorway, should I move into the 'telephone lane' (used to be called the nearside lane), in order to carry it out  ???
I can just see it , barrels pointing out the drivers side window across to outside lane as the plod draw alongside :lol:

Back