Clayshooting in France/Europe

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  Mythos beer at 18.00 Euros for 24 bottles (330ml) what are you some kind of pisshead? :fie:

I think you should think twice about going abroad to shoot.

The weather might not be perfect.

You may not hit all the targets.

You may not win any money.

If the exchange rate drops again, it may be quite expensive, with travel costs, accomodation and things like.... food and drink!

Talking of food, you may wish to know that the French eat snails and horse meat.

And they often speak in foreign languages.
That's the only thing I don't like about going abroad - there are so many foreigners 

:fie:  I could get a inferiority complex it I stayed here!   5 litres of local white vino 81/2 Euros!  in the hot tub with vino and music and no grief. :crazy:  

Being on here and reading the posts is more amusing than going to a comedy night in the west end!

That's the only thing I don't like about going abroad - there are so many foreigners
That is a comment you expect from someone down in the American banjo pick'n country Charlie... only they are talking about visiting the next county :) ya all.. and yeeeeeee haaaaaaa! :)

@shootinguru:

It's very selfish to leave our comedy group for a month. Do you have internet access in the hot tube? :crazy:

Enjoy your vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
:crazy:  Don't worry Shootkle, there is enough freaking commedians on here to keep you amused! :crazy:

To ensure you don't get cold in your hot tub I suggest you balance a three bar electric heater on the tub's edge... :)

:fie:  I could get a inferiority complex it I stayed here!   5 litres of local white vino 81/2 Euros!  in the hot tub with vino and music and no grief. :crazy:  
that would be "AN inferiority complex" - your cred is seriously dented by that grammar error  

That is a comment you expect from someone down in the American banjo pick'n country Charlie... only they are talking about visiting the next county :) ya all.. and yeeeeeee haaaaaaa! :)
John - I believe you've gotten my location confused with one of the very foreign areas of the US, which is unfortunately large enough to accommodate a number of distinctly foreign cultures.

Very foreign areas of the US  :bb:   :cold:  is a kind of contradiction in terms no ?

that would be "AN inferiority complex" - your cred is seriously dented by that grammar error  

John - I believe you've gotten my location confused with one of the very foreign areas of the US, which is unfortunately large enough to accommodate a number of distinctly foreign cultures.
'Gotten' since when was that a word used in UK English? Fail mark as a grammar policeman! :)

:)

Yes but this is a uk run forum and those blokes across the pond need to learn to write properly when they are over here!

:)

Latest posts

Back