clay shooting on tv

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b

Highlights from the British shooting grand final will be on front runner sport channel. 

Cant get link to work,so basicaly it would say sky channel 468 saturday 14th oct 6.30pm, sunday 15 oct 8am

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH! What’s that thing Kirsty Barr does with her face when mounting the gun? League of Gentlemen shooting club.. ?

WOAH! What’s that thing Kirsty Barr does with her face when mounting the gun? League of Gentlemen shooting club.. ?
Quite a few of the trap shooters do those strange looking face pulling things,i think it allows the face to stretch so the comb fits in the same place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you know why IPS looks like he does after many years of trap shooting  :rolleyes:

ya cheeky begger, you shot trap as well. Have you not got a mirror ?

I though she was going to take a bite of the stock each time she shot.

If clay shooting is ever goung to be a tv sport it's going to take someone like Sky to invest in the technology to bring us better action shots. It was so gloomy I couldn't see a single clay until it was hit.

Shotkam technology for all shooters is where I'd start

If clay shooting is ever goung to be a tv sport it's going to take someone like Sky to invest in the technology to bring us better action shots. It was so gloomy I couldn't see a single clay until it was hit.

Agree with all that. They did use up the whole budget in filming that. Shame it was £25. Can’t knock them for getting it on TV of course, but if you watched it cold, it might not have caught the imagination of many.

Just watched the link... ? Couldn't watch it live on the tv as I don't have sky..

I was thinking the same thing she looked like she wanted to eat the stock..

Shotkams are great I had a go of one a few weeks ago, great piece of kit to help you see where your going wrong and what you need to do.

I have yet to shoot another round of skeet to see if it has helped...hoping it has....

Back