Clay shooting classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody on hear heard of the prize list/won a prize/received a prize?

Been 10 days now so it should be available much sooner than this,as soon as the prize winners list which was a week ago.

Rang Southdown this morning and the lady that answered said she would ring me back as she didn't know if it was down to them or clayshooting.

Still haven't received my prize from the masters which Greg said he would get posted.(only a cap but that shouldn't matter)

Any ideas anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone call this afternoon didn't have my address apparently for the cap...175gbp for =7th in c  :smile: :smile: :smile:  at the Classic

Gets even more confusing as i have had a message from clayshooting saying i was 6th even though the list says =7th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody on hear heard of the prize list/won a prize/received a prize?

Been 10 days now so it should be available much sooner than this,as soon as the prize winners list which was a week ago.

Rang Southdown this morning and the lady that answered said she would ring me back as she didn't know if it was down to them or clayshooting.

Still haven't received my prize from the masters which Greg said he would get posted.(only a cap but that shouldn't matter)

Any ideas anyone?
Yes one mate got £53 for joint 9th in AA and another got £750 for 2nd in B. Both got them last week.

And today i get this message.

The list was direct from the ground and included a shooter who was in the wrong class, and another whose score had been interchanged with that of his team mate. I have sent the ground an amended list of prize winners. I will check it as soon as I can get on the server (not an easy task on my snail-paced home broadband). Thanks, Laura

18341799_1755771847772242_3527924157748211850_n.jpg

Clay Shooting

I have you as =6th Mark, and due £225 in prize money. Well shot! Laura

So Southdown strike again!

Back