Left Handed over and under?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsal51

So i currently shoot my Benelli Cordoba 12 guate that i did get to adjust left handed and did get a much better score average 88 in the last 5 sporting clay events. now i am wanting to upgrade to a over and under that i can adjust or even an upgraded semi auto what is out there that i could get less than 2-3k

If you want to stick with an auto, look at the top of the range Beretta but if you want o/u then near to the top of your budget or second hand (not so easy for a lefty) look at Beretta 694 (s/h) or a Caesar Guerini new just in budget but a higher grade s/h.

Phil

Browning certainly produce the 525 /725 in true left hand , and everyone produces versions of their guns with wood work only left hand . If you’re not fussy about which way the top lever pushes , anything with an adjustable stock will do the job as long as the pistol grip is comfortable .

Fabarm XLR and Franchi Affinity are available in a true LH- Configuration.

So i currently shoot my Benelli Cordoba 12 guate that i did get to adjust left handed and did get a much better score average 88 in the last 5 sporting clay events. now i am wanting to upgrade to a over and under that i can adjust or even an upgraded semi auto what is out there that i could get less than 2-3k

Browning Cynergy in a 28 ga is a very nice gun.
For a little more a Guerini Summit 20 or 28 are excellent guns.
I have all three and I ca tell you first hand you can't go wrong with any one.
Beretta are also good.

Latest posts

Back