Charity Clay Shoot in Hereford & Worcester 21st March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandonsmith

http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_03_2015/post-3453-0-94419500-1425933302.jpg 

Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot in aid of Ride 2 Achieve RDA, a horse riding charity for the disabled based in herefordshire. Ride 2 Achieve provide therapeutic horse riding sessions for children and adults with a range of life limiting disabilities.

Shoot Details

Lenchwood christian centre

Spitten Farm

Abbots lench

Evesham

WR114UP

10am start time

with a 50 bird sporting (entries £15) pool shoot, and have a go stand for beginners

Fibre wad cartridges only

1st place - £100

2nd place £50

Also Ladies and Juniour prizes up for grabs

Refreshments available throughout the day.

Contact Details-

John Smith 07837121036 ([email protected])

Attachments

• IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
No info in your post :)

Just so everyone knows I am not mad there really wasn't anything there at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know sorry did edit it to add the text as realised there was nothing there and thank you all for a good cause  :nyam:

Sadly I'm not around that week-end. As you say this is a good cause so I wish you luck :good:

That's a shame and thanks a lot,

Phil i thought fibre/felt wad were the same thing?

Just not plastic wad

I could be wrong (others will correct me I'm sure) but I thought they were different.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

They are different. I believe felt was the old version of the modern fibre wad. I don't think I have even seen a felt wad. But, yes, what is meant is "no plastic wads". Felt is effectively old fashioned terminology for this.

Shame I am fishing! I quite enjoy a charity comp that's local to me! Hope it all goes well and u get plenty of punters!

Hope you all have a great day, wish I could go but we're of on a break to the South Coast in an hour or two. 

Back