Cartridges co-operative?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you would have to become a RFD ?
Yes, Now i bet there are a few small RFDs who have the savvy but not the £150k front money who would be savvy to get in on a deal. I am thinking of one lacal to me right now

Yes, Now i bet there are a few small RFDs who have the savvy but not the £150k front money who would be savvy to get in on a deal. I am thinking of one lacal to me right now
Well there is your opportunity ! :)  

Jocker cartridges have really taken off down here in SW France where they are made. The company is relatively new since 2011 but the man in charge used to work as MD for another cartridge manufacturer called Solognac. He decided to go out on his own and bought up the Jocker enterprise. He knows what shooters want and understands the need for both quality and economy which at the moment at least is being appreciated by the large numbers of trap shooters down in SW France. It only remains for me to say that the shooters in Britain using Jocker cartridges are getting a good price just now at £145 per thousand I am paying €160 per thousand for the same cartridges which are made only two hours away at most.
I hope they do get more popular and they undercut the big manufacturers.   I read so many bad reviews about them that I was in two minds buying some.   I bought 1500 and now wished I had bought more.

Price aside they are a very good cartridge IMO both plastic and fibre I couldn't find any info in the UK apart from being distributed through RC. However a mate in France sent me the Jocker brochure their blurb states that they are loaded with Fiocchi components and powders the only thing it doesn't tell me is the cartridge speed but they certainly don't feel slow or give significant recoil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price aside they are a very good cartridge IMO both plastic and fibre I couldn't find any info in the UK apart from being distributed through RC. However a mate in France sent me the Jocker brochure their blurb states that they are loaded with Fiocchi components and powders the only thing it doesn't tell me is the cartridge speed but they certainly don't feel slow or give significant recoil.
The cartridges are made just a couple of hours drive from me. The cartridges as you say are good actually I would say very good given the price. You are right about the Fiocchi components, in fact the ones call Flash 28 actually have Fiocchi stamped on the brass :)   I was using the LA28's yesterday to really good effect so much so that one of the other shooters and a good shot who was using Clever T4 Pro's asked to try some.. he was gobsmacked at the performance of a cartridge that costs €120 per thousand less!

£120/less, we shoot 20k a year in this house, extra holiday to the beach coming right up.

Back