Caesar Guerini have a go OWL'S LODGE SAT 9th MARCH

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

For those of you that have wanted to try one, game or clay model, now's your chance. All the latest models available including the brand new RF1!

Anglo Italian Arms will be there to answer any of your questions and will be happy to assist with any enquiries you may have.

www.gueriniguns.co.uk to view the full range

If there's any specific models you would like to try, let us know and we will make sure it's available.

post-380-0-38106100-1361480490.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Come and see the victorious Owls Lodge Shooting School team collect the trophy for the Clubman classic too  :party:

Unfortunately I won't be there as two of our clients are having their annual building electrcial shutdown on this day and I have to attend site :( Shame really as I like the look of the Summit with the higher rib and me and Hazel will miss out on the cake!

I can't make it because of the distance involved but would you please ask Mike Mansfield if he has any of those silver actioned Summit Limited editions in stock. TY

Silver action Summits are in stock in 30+32". The ltd edition were the colour hardened.

If there's anything else I can help with let me know. Rf.

Richard I assume you tried the high rib sporter (think it's the Summit Impact), looks a well put together bit of kit. What are your thoughts on these new high rib guns for sporting clays/fitasc? You obviously prefer a traditional rib?

I do prefer the more traditional flat rib for sporting but that's just a personal thing, there are plenty of people who now shoot a mid height rib extremely well for sporting. Tanya has a summit impact and is deadly with it, the benefit of the high rib is that it keeps your eyes more level and the head more upright allowing for better target acquisition.

If I lived nearer I would come and have a look. But I'm a bugger for the holy grail trail, so it's maybe good that I do live so far away! :laugh:

Dont do it Les .............. :)
Took the old 3800 over to Dennis Stepney yesterday, just for a service and check over. He had an old AI trap gun there with a 16mm rib, wow what a gun!!! Came up into my shoulder like it belonged there! But I resisted the temptation Ian. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I won't be there as two of our clients are having their annual building electrcial shutdown on this day and I have to attend site :( Shame really as I like the look of the Summit with the higher rib and me and Hazel will miss out on the cake!
Well to prevent this have them fit a DRUPS system by Piller, fantastic kit.

Cut power from the grid and everything is still normal.

Well to prevent this have them fit a DRUPS system by Piller, fantastic kit.

Cut power from the grid and everything is still normal.
Chiefy,

One of our clients, we work for 2 of the tenants in the building which then has its own maintenance team for the HVAC equipment, has a Riello UPS system installed for their Comms Room. However the building maintenance want to test their own stanby procedures and generator changeover, to confirm that the building will be supported if the incoming HV side failed. So we take opertunately to undertake essential PPM to the tenants electrcial distributution.

Ah we did that in November, I pushed the button from the grid to stand alone.This was for the five year sub station test, We run on the Piller power generator for cleaner juice,with battery UPS and the biggest diesel Genny in Glasgow on the roof, we test every six month. Building is a former bank, the kit it has is phenomenal.

congrats to R & T for a great day at OLSS.....and thanks to Fuz and the others for humouring me late in the afternoon....the best fun I have had witrh a shotgun for a very long time!! ;)

Yup, good day and probably the best I've seen Don shoot on the compak or anywhere for that matter!

Had a go with the challenger high adjustable rib, Cant say I enjoyed it. I found it vibrated on recoil, maybe because the rib is only attached at the ends with no support in the middle and is made of flexible carbon fibre like material, but it was very off putting for me. Mrs Fuz didnt notice it though and loved it??? 

Doesnt seem to happen on the K80 pro rib which I have also shot, just felt very strange and put me off the second shot :(

Latest posts

Back