Browning 2000

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ole.DK

Does anyone know if there are synthetic stocks for the Browning 2000? (the one made from 1973 to 1980) and where to by parts in Europe.

Does anyone know if there are synthetic stocks for the Browning 2000? (the one made from 1973 to 1980) and where to by parts in Europe.
Not sure on the stock, but do you have a version of Brownells where you are? We have Brownells.co.uk, they are American and stock loads of browning parts, they just take about 10 days for delivery as they ship direct from America into the uk. Worth a look if you can stand the lead time.

I doubt one has ever been made . They were a niche , premium gas auto  , all steel gun with walnut stocks My best mate has one .
It would be sacrilege to put a plastic stock on one🤣 .

If it’s for ducks on the salt just buy a cheap plastic  Mossberg or Turkish auto . 

If anybody ever did one the starting point would be Hoague , that’s where my Mossi bits came from . 

I have also asked some Americans, stocks probably do not exist.
Yes, in the US I can, for example. buy a lot of spare parts, but they won't send to Denmark, the paperwork has obviously become completely impossible.
Can you in UK. buy spare parts in the US?

I want to ask Brownells. UK, if they want to trade with me, they have more things I could use.

Back